The person responsible for processing the data collected through this Website is:
- Owner: Easeefy Technologies. S.L.
- Address Avinguda Diagonal, nº497, planta 5ª, 08029-Barcelona.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.I.F: B10674281
- Phone number: (+34) 636 533 112
The personal data provided to EASEEFY will be processed for the purpose of managing contact/inquiry requests sent through the web form. As well as identify and manage blog users, and manage electronic communications related to the services and products offered by EASEEFY.
The basis of legitimacy for the treatment of the data collected through the available web forms is the consent of the interested party.
Data retention period
The personal data provided through the contact form will be kept until the query made is answered and for a maximum of one (1) year from the receipt of the query.
The personal data provided through the use of the blog and/or for the sending of information through electronic communications will be kept as long as the consent is not revoked. You can revoke your consent by sending an email to: email@example.com
Data communication and international transfers
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, nor will they be transferred outside the European Union.
Rights of the interested parties
Finally, it is reported that you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that they were collected.
Under certain circumstances:
- You may request the limitation of the processing of your data; in this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims;
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data, in which case the controllers will stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims; and in case you have provided your consent for a specific purpose.
- Your consent may be withdrawn, if necessary, at any time, which will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to the data controllers, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without the data controllers being able to do so. prevent. In this sense, you may request that those responsible for the treatment directly transmit, if technically possible, the personal data to the person in charge of the treatment that you indicate in your communication.
Finally, we inform you that you can exercise your rights by sending a request to:
EASEEFY by writing, along with a copy of your ID /”DNI”, passport or equivalent document, to Avinguda Diagonal, nº497, 5 ª Planta, 08029-Barcelona (Spain), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject of the message: “EASEEFY Data Protection”.
If you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you infringes the applicable regulations or, simply, you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following ways:
- By phone +34 901.100.099, or +34 912.663.517 ;
- Through electronic means, by going to the website https://www.aepd.es/agencia/contacto.html; either
- In person by going to calle Jorge Juan, nº 6 (28001) Madrid.
Veracity of the data
The interested parties are responsible for the veracity of their data, agreeing not to enter false data.
Last revision: October 2022