What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that stores browsing information on the User’s computer, smartphone or any other type of device. The set of cookies helps to improve the quality of the web page, allowing you to control which pages are useful, which are not, and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of each web page. In no case are cookies harmful to computers, but rather help, among other purposes, to identify and resolve errors that occur.
What kind of cookies are there?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by EASEEFY and from which the service is provided or the information requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by EASEEFY, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies (social networks, search engines, etc.). In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by EASEEFY, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the User accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the User on a single occasion. In the long run, these cookies make it possible to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate the use of the web page in question.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a Website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or access parts of restricted access, for example.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles for Users of these sites, applications and platforms, to introduce improvements based on data analysis. of use made by Users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, EASEEFY has included on its Website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, EASEEFY has included in its Website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
List of cookies used on our Website
- Own cookies
|cookieyes-consent||1 year||CookieYes uses this cookie to remind visitors of the consent and modification of cookies during their visit to this website. It does not collect or store any personal information.|
- Third party cookies
|Name||Third party||Expiration time||purpose|
|_ga_64YB1ENN8D||Google Analytics||2 Years||Cookie installed by Google Analytics. Learn more.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor data, sessions and campaigns and also tracks site usage for site analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
How can you configure or deactivate your cookies?
Each User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the Internet browser options. In the event that the User does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, it is possible that then they will not be able to access some of the services and that their experience on the EASEEFY website may be less satisfactory.
Below, we detail the procedure to follow to configure or deactivate cookies, depending on the browser used:
- Settings for Internet Explorer here.
- Settings for Edge here.
- Settings for Firefox here.
- Settings for Safari here.
- Settings for Chrome here.
Last revision: : October 2022